Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect, How We Collect It and Why We Collect It
When submitting the contact form through our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, and a message. We collect these pieces of information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- YouTube: Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- EWWW Image Optimizer: User-submitted images may be transmitted to image compression servers in the United States and stored there for up to 30 days. User-submitted images that are displayed on this site will be transmitted and stored on a global network of third-party servers (a CDN).
- Facebook: We use Facebook Pixel to track sales events, page views and conversions on our website. Pixel may collect data such as your email address and name to better match website conversions to our Facebook ads and remarketing campaigns.
- Hotjar: We use Hotjar to track anonymous user actions taken on our website. This allows us to analyze the data and make informed decisions on how to best set up our website for your engagement.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website and its offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide when submitting our contact form may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your message, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may opt out to product and company related updates at any time by using the unsubscribe feature in the email footer.
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
All images, text and downloads are the sole property of Norb, LLC, copyright all rights reserved. To request permission to feature photos, copy, or documents from our site, contact us at 1-616-842-1382.
How We Send and Protect Your Data
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on June 14 2019.
Rights You have Over Your Data
If you wish to no longer receive information and to have your data removed, you may unsubscribe from our contact forms at any time at the bottom of any email received from us. We will receive an alert at that time to delete your information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.